Cockroaches are famous as the most disgusting pest and are known for spreading unhygienic environments. Cockroaches get into everything; they doubled in just a minute and can survive several months without eating. The cockroach will eat anything hygienic, and spread everywhere in just no time. In addition to being nasty, these little pests also carry many allergic diseases that can be very dangerous to some people.
Cockroaches like dark, moist, and warm places and pose a challenge but with the right technique you can easily get rid of cockroaches.
Cockroach Killing Method
Use online cockroach killing product
- Use online cockroach killing products: Nowadays there are many organic products are available easily online to discard cockroaches from the house. They are really good to get rid of cockroaches in a quite easy way. You can use the bait, gel, and whatever you prefer to use.
Bait is the most effective roach control program. Cockroaches are quite a communicative pest and come in contact with other cockroaches very frequently. This way one cockroach which is poisoned by bait can contaminate many others cockroaches easily by contact, feces, and other feeding methods.
Apply the bait every 2-3 weeks when applied bait seems to disappear until all the cockroaches are gone.
Get rid of cockroach by homemade solution
- To get of cockroach you can also use some product which is easily available in every kitchen such as Lemon, and can help us to deal with our biggest headache known as a cockroach.
A mixture of boric acid with sugar is founded most effective way to kill cockroaches. Sugar attracts the cockroach to eat it and boric acid will kill them.
Use of concentrated Insecticide
- Insecticide includes chemicals to kill cockroaches, so this method may give you early results but may harmful in some cases dangerous to your health. To use insecticide carefully read the label and take proper precautions to use this.
Apply this along cracks and crevices, around window and door frames, under appliances, and along baseboards.
Pest Control Service
- In case you don’t have time to buy and use any of the above methods, you always call pest control services. This way you can remove all the cockroaches in minimum time. But pest control service uses very harsh chemicals to kill pests and are not only harmful to health but they are harmful to your health too.
So if you are going to choose pest control services as your cockroach killing method make sure that it’s the last option you are left with to use.
Is cleaning enough to get rid of cockroaches?
Cleaning is a must and the first step to getting rid of cockroaches. Cockroaches love to be live in filthy space so it will be like dream come true for cockroaches if get the place which they desire. So to keep these itchy bugs out of the kitchen cleaning is a mandatory step so cockroaches don’t make their step inside your home again. And don’t find the place to live which they like. But the question is, is cleaning enough to get rid of cockroaches?
Cleaning can be taken as a first and precautionary step but it’s not enough to get rid of them. To throw out these little but nuisance pest out of the house one have to use some cleaning approaches but that will not enough to eliminate cockroaches from the house, in some cases, one even need to seek professional help to get rid of this evil like a pest.
Cockroach- cleaning method/Precautions:
- Eliminate the entire hiding place; keep food in sealed containers, and eliminate all the things which attract cockroaches to your house.
- Seal off all the places where cockroaches can hide. Seal all the gaps around gas and heating pipes inside or outside the door. The two most common cockroaches which found in houses or in especially in your kitchen are German and American cockroach and can crawl inside from unbelievably tiny space.
- Keep garbage can clean and covered.
- Empty and clean the food containers used for pet feeding and cover them tightly.
- Clean the kitchen every night before bed, Wipe down kitchen countertops, wash all the dishes and clean the water from them. Clean the sink and dry out the water, clean the floor well. Make sure to wipe out all the water and food crumbs from the floor.
- Empty the cabinets in the kitchen, food spills for stored food products as this provides a marvelous source to attract cockroaches. Don’t forget to clean the cabinets and eliminate the food crumbs from them.
- Remove water source for cockroaches; fix leaky plumbing and sweating pipes, empty drip tray from under the refrigerator. Place dishrag and sponge in airtight plastic storage beg. A wet toothbrush should be dried as best they can.
- Cover all the drains on the basement floor with window screening, and make sure windows are tight.
According to the infestation level of cockroach in your house and the method, you use to eliminate cockroaches decides how much time it will take to kill cockroaches. It can take a minimum of 2 or 3 weeks to 4 months to completely get rid of the cockroach.
After you get rid of cockroaches from your house make sure to use prevention methods so that that little evil will never make its way to your home ever again. Precaution is the best remedy to live free from any kind of pest.