Brand: Pai Organics
- It has antibacterial properties.
- It has antifungal properties.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties.
- It has antioxidant properties.
- It help to prevent gastric ulcers or relieve nausea.
- It help in ease diarrhea.
- It helps to reduce cholesterol
- The citral in lemon grass oil helps to ease pain.
- It helps in relieving stress and anxity.
How to Use: To use lemongrass in aromatherapy, add up to twelve drops of oil to one teaspoon carrier oil, like coconut oil, Sweet Almond oil, or jojoba oil. combine into a heat tub or massage into your skin.
Never apply essential oils directly to your skin.
Pai Organics Peppermint Essential Oil is made with Extract from the leaves and stalks of the lemongrass plant,
ABOUT PEPPERMINT ESSENTIAL OIL
Essential oil having lemon-like aroma was extracted by steam distillation, which might be used as scent and fixings agents in medication. It will facilitate in fever reduction, useful to enhance digestion, cut back diarrhoea, and stomach aches